Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Welcome To Our Classroom Blog

Welcome to our classroom blog! This is the best way to keep up with our school and classroom news since I generally don't send paper newsletters home.  I will restate the instructions for following the blog that was sent home in the "2nd Grade News" on Monday.  You just need to subscribe your e-mail address so that you received an e-mail whenever I update the blog. I put classroom information, updates, reminders, forms and pictures on the blog.

If I have your e-mail address (on the student contact form) I will enter it for you.  Then you will receive a confirmation e-mail from "feedburner" and you just need to click on the link in order to receive updates.  If I do not have your e-mail address then you can enter it on the blog yourself.  There is a box on the right side labeled "Subscribe."  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment